NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOMEDICAL GENOMICS
(An Autonomous Institution of the Government of India)
P.O.: N.S.S., Kalyani 741251, West Bengal, INDIA
Tel: +91-33-25892151 www.nibmg.ac.in
A Walk-In Assessment-cum-Interview will be held on 09/10/2017 at 10 a.m. for the position of Project Linked Person for extramural projects to be executed by the National Institute of Biomedical Genomics, Kalyani. Selected applicants will be appointed for a period of ONE year. The tenure of appointment may be extended depending on performance and availability of funds
Applications are invited for the position of Project Assistant for a Department of Science & Technology funded grant to be executed at the National Institute of Biomedical Genomics, Kalyani for determining the nasopharyngeal colonization patterns in infants. This position is contractual and the candidate is required to perform both administrative and research work. The tenure of appointment will initially be for ONE year and may be extended depending on performance and availability of funds.
Project Code: 40257
Job Title : Project Assistant
No.of.Posts : 01
Emolument : ₹ 8000/ per month Fixed (No other emolument is admissible as per rules)
- Essential – M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences/Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with minimum of 60% marks.
- Desirable – Hands on experience of techniques such as bacterial culture, DNA & RNA isolation, PCR, gel electrophoresis etc.
Nature of Duty : Laboratory work, Organization, maintenance and associated administrative work.
Interested and eligible candidates should appear in person directly before the Selection Committee at 10.00 a.m. on 09/10/2017 at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOMEDICAL GENOMICS, P.O.: N.S.S., Kalyani 741251, West Bengal, India along with the following:
1. Recent Bio data in the specified format (2 sets) [Please download the format from
2. Original degree /attested photocopies and other certificates in support of academic qualifications
along with documents in support of work experience.
3. Original Valid Photo Identity Card.
4. One Passport size photograph
Selected candidates will be informed by Email only. No correspondence will be made with applicants
who are not selected. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 09/10/2017
- Time of Interview – 10.00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – NIBMG, Kalyani 741251, West Bengal, India