MALAVIYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JAIPUR
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, JAIPUR-302017, Rajasthan, INDIA
Department of Chemical Engineering
Applications are invited for the position of JRF to work in the “DST Rajasthan” sponsored research project entitled of “Rural Empowerment: Development of Household Green Filter for Contaminants Removal from Water” under the supervision of Dr. V. Subbaramaiah, Dr. U.K. Arunkumar, MNIT Jaipur, Rajasthan. The position is purely temporary and is available immediately for one year, which can be extendable up to 3 years based on candidate’s performance.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : “Rural Empowerment: Development of Household Green Filter for Contaminants Removal from Water”
Duration : One year (Extendable up to three years based on the performance)
- PG in science- 10800/- PM fixed (for first two years) and 12,000/-PM fixed for third year or
- UG/PG in professional course-11400/- PM fixed (for first two years) and 15,000/- PM fixed for third year
- Essential – PG degree in Basic Science with specialization in chemistry/environmental /biochemistry or any related areas or graduate degree in professional course or post graduate degree in professional course
- Desirable – (i) Relevant hands-on laboratory experience in the area of environmental. (ii) Research experience in the relevant area, supported by publications would be a plus. (iii) Very good in English language (both written and oral) and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form (format attached) with complete information and attachments (certificates/documents) along with latest CV. The completely filled applications may be sent to the undersigned (principal investigator) preferably by e-mail on [email protected] latest by September 25 th, 2017 and the interview date is probably on 3 rd October, 2017.
The candidate may also send their application form along with CV and all photocopies of certificates/documents regarding educational qualifications, work experience etc. by post to Dr. V. Subbaramaiah (Principal Investigator), Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan
Candidates may also note the following points:
- Selection committee of MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates.
- Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and experience of the available candidates. If no suitable candidate is found in the post of RA, recruitment of SRF will be made in the same interview. Similarly, if no suitable RA and SRF is found recruitment will be made for the post of JRF. Decision of selection committee will be final. The date and time of interview will be informed by email.
- Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for the interview.
- The selected candidates can opt for Ph.D program announced by MNIT (twice a year) in case they are interested in pursuing Ph.D at MNIT as per provision in the above research area after fulfilling the required criteria as per institute rules.
For any further information /clarifications, the applicants may contact PI directly by email/phone.
Dr. V. Subbaramaiah (Principal Investigator)
Assistant professor, Department of Chemical Engineering,
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur,
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan.
E-mail: [email protected]
Application Deadline – September 25 th, 2017