CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI), Chennai a National Laboratory under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) and one of the World’s premier Institute engaged in Research & Development in the area of Leather Science & Technology and associated with several National & International Program, proposes to conduct a Walk-in Interview for engagement of External Expert for Twinning Programme-II purely on temporary basis with the qualification, age etc., detailed in the table below:
Job Title – External Expert
No.of.Posts – 01
Assignment Duration – 02 (Two) months
Age – Maximum 50 years
Financial Compensation –
- Equivalent Indian Rupees of US$ 2500-3000 per month ( depending on experience)
- Premium of Overseas Medical insurance, Immunization, VISA Charges will be reimbursed subject to the production of receipt in this regard.
- Airfare to and fro (Chennai Addis Ababa and back) – economy class will be borne by CLRI
- Essential – M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Zoology with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Desirable – Candidates having experience in handling histology of tissues will be given preference.
Candidate fulfilling above mentioned qualification, age, etc., may attend the Walk-in Interview scheduled on Wednesday, the 04th October, 2017 at CLRI along with the application form available in the website (www.clri.org) duly filled in with photocopies of necessary certificates, along with original certificates for verification and 2 passport size colour photographs.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview.
- Date of Interview – Wednesday, the 04th October, 2017
- Venue of Interview – CLRI