DEPARTMENT OF PLANT PATHOLOGY
Applications are invited on the prescribed form available in the office of the undersigned on payment of Rs 200/- in shape of Bank draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm along with attested copies of certificates for one post of Research Fellow @ Rs.17000/- p.m.(fixed) + HRA provided in the scheme, “Evaluation of Coded fungicide (BAS750 02F) against yellow rust of wheat, Misc-30 (PC-4671)” for a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier. The following qualifications are prescribed for the above post:
Job Title – Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Evaluation of Coded fungicide (BAS750 02F) against yellow rust of wheat, Misc-30 (PC-4671)”
- B.Sc. /B.Sc. Agriculture with minimum OGPA of 2.00/4.00 basis or OCPA 5.00/10.00 or 50% marks
- M.Sc. in Plant Pathology/ Nematology/ Microbiology with minimum OGPA 3.40/4.00 or OCPA 6.50/10.00 or 65% marks.
Preference will be given to candidate having Degree in Plant Pathology/Nematology
The applications should reach in the office of Head, Deptt. of Plant Pathology, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. by 20.09.2017. The incomplete applications will not be entertained. The candidates should appear for the interview on 26.09.2017 at 11.00 am in the office of the Head, Department of Plant Pathology, PAU, Ludhiana. The candidate should bring original certificates at the time of interview. No separate intimation for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Last Date to Submit Applications – 20.09.2017.
- Date of Interview – 26.09.2017
- Time of Interview – 11.00 am
- Venue of Interview – office of the Head, Department of Plant Pathology, PAU, Ludhiana.