The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute is a marine fisheries research institute located at Kochi, India. It is an Indian Council of Agricultural Research institute.
Job Title – Project Assistant
No.of.Posts – 01
Project Title – Artificial Fish Habitat (AFH) Based Marine Ecosystem Restoration in the Inshore Areas off Bhadreswar, Kutch District, Gujarat
Age Limit – 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Essential – Graduation in any of the Biology fields with first class or above 60% marks.
- Desirable – 1. Seagoing experience. 2. Research experience in marine ecology studies, benthos, plankton studies, biodiversity analysis and water quality analysis. 3. Masters in any of the fields related to biology
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Candidates should report at 9.30 am. Candidates are required to bring his/her full bio-data duly affixed with a recent passport size photograph along with original and photocopies of certificates/testimonials/experience etc. Original documents will be checked at the time of, interview.
- Date of Interview – August 18, 2017
- Reporting Time – 9.30 am.
- Venue of Interview – Regional Centre of ICAR-CMFRI, Bhidiya, Veraval, Gir-Somnath Distt., Gujarat