TAMILNADU VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY
TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH PLATFORM FOR VETERINARY BIOLOGICALS
2nd Floor, CUL Building, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600051.
Applications are invited for the following posts (Initially for 3 years) in the DBT– TANUVAS Partnership initiative on “Translational Research Platform for Veterinary Biologicals” (TRPVB) at TANUVAS. The vision of TRPVB is “To converge the presently distant research, Industry and regulatory requirements to foster ‘Productization’ in the field of Veterinary and Diagnostics”
Job Title – Post Doctoral Fellow
No.of.Posts – 2
Consolidated Pay – Up to Rs.55,000/- p.m
- Essential – Candidates who have a basic and Master degree in life sciences and have a Ph.D in Molecular biology/ Biotechnology / Nano sciences etc.
- Desirable – PDF in areas of cell culture and canine parentage analysis. PDF in bioinformatics for nextgeneration sequence analysis
- The posts are purely contractual and co-terminus with the project and having no provision for regularization.
- An application in plain paper for each posts applied for, consisting of a passport size photograph, personal and educational qualifications, work experience, academic expertise, awards and medals, publications and any other details showcasing the candidates relevance to the job profile indicated above may be sent by post to the following address so as to reach us on or before 5.00 P.M on 04.09.2017
- Applications received late would not be considered. We are not responsible for any postal/courier delays. Candidates should send separate applications for each post that needs to be super scribed on the cover.
- A written exam consisting of objective type questions in the respective areas of expertise in relation to the posts applied for would be held for duration of one hour.
- The short listed candidates should make a presentation before the selection committee.
- Short-listed candidates would be called for interview for which no TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided. Candidates are required to bring all the relevant original documents, certificates, mark sheets, etc. During the time of interview
- The Overall Coordinator of TRPVB reserves the right to cancel/ postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof. He also reserves the right to terminate the contract, even before completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made
- Persons in employment should forward their application through proper channel failing which they will not be considered for the posts applied for.
- For complete details on eligibility, qualification, salary etc., please visit http://www.tanuvas.ac.in/ http://www.trpvb.org.in/ Any other clarifications can be sought at [email protected]
Application Deadline – on or before 5.00 P.M on 04.09.2017