NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOHAEMATOLOGY
13th Floor, New Multi-storeyed Building, K.E.M. Hospital Campus, Parel,
Mumbai – 400 012.
A Walk-In-Interview is proposed to be conducted on 21.08.2017 at 9.00 AM – 10.00 A.M. to fill up the following posts on Temporary basis under the adhoc projects. The verification will be only from 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. and the Interview/Examination will follow at 11.00 A.M. Candidates who fulfil the requisite qualification and wish to appear for the Walk-in-Interview/examination can download the format given in the website. Duly filled in application along with the copies of certificates should be submitted at the time of interview. The Candidates are also required to bring their original certificates for verification.
Project Title – Adhoc project funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) entitled “Molecular Characterization of undiagnosed cases of congenital haemolytic anemia using a multigene nextgeneration sequencing panel.”
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1
Age Limit – 30 years
Emoluments – Rs. 25000/- + 30% HRA
Qualifications : NET/GATE/BET qualified having M.Tech/ M.Sc. in Life Science / Microbiology / Genetics /Molecular Biology /Biotechnology/Biochemistry or related subject in Biological Science with 1st Class (60% and above) mark in all degree examination.
The post are to be filled up only on purely temporary basis.
- Above said post will be stationed at NIIH, Parel, and Mumbai 400012.
- Since the post are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular benefits of
- HRA, provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable.
- Age relaxation is for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be as per guidelines of scompetent Authority.
- Age relaxation may be considered for deserving and highly qualified/experienced person on the recommendation of selection committee.
- No.TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for written test/Interview and joining of post, if offered.
- Qualification and experience should be from a reputed and recognized organization.
- The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment and will be a binding upon.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are requested to fill their application from downloadable from NIIH website http://www.niih.org.in and ICMR website http://www.icmr.nic.in with his/her own handwriting. Applications will be received between 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. by hand on 21.07.2017 at National Institute of Immunohematology, 13th Floor, New Multi-storeyed Bldg., KEM Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai 400012. The Candidates are also required to submit a soft copy of the filled excel sheet format to [email protected] by 16.08.2017 as prior information of attending test/interview.
Candidates must report to the Institute on 21.08.2017 by 9.00 AM with all original documents in support of age, qualification, experience and category (if applicable) along with a self-attested photocopies and two recent passport size photographs. Written test/Interview will be conducted for the above posts from 10.30 am onwards.
Prior information of attending of Tests/Interview is required by e-mail [email protected] upto 16.08.2017. No candidate shall be entertained after 10.00 am on 21st august 2017.
- Application Deadline – 16.08.2017
- Date of Interview – 21.08.2017
- Reporting Time – 9.00 AM – 10.00 A.M.
- Time of Interview – 10.30 am
- Venue of Interview – National Institute of Immunohematology, 13th Floor, New Multi-storeyed Bldg., KEM Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai 400012