The University of Delhi is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University.
Job Title – JRF
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Unraveling the role of HPV16E7 Oncoprotein in manipulating FoxMI activity via APC/C-Cdh1 Axis” ”
Principal Investigator – Prof. Alo Nag
Emoluments – Rs. 12000/- pm + HRA per month
- Essential – NET/GATE qualified having M.Sc. / M.Tech in Biochemistry / Life Sciences / Biotechnology or related subjects in biological sciences, with first class (60% and above) marks in all degree examinations.
- The candidates must have some research experience in mammalian cell culture, cell biology, molecular biology and biochemical techniques.
How to Apply:
- Completed application on plain paper along with CV and copies of marksheets, certificates, research experience letter and copy of publication should reach the undersigned within 21 days of this advertisement.
- Candidates meeting the required criteria will be called for an interview but no TA/DA will be paid.
- The project will be sanctioned only for three years.
- It is to be noted that the post is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research scheme.
Application Deadline – 22nd August 2017