Ministry of External Affairs
Development Partnership Administration
Post s /Vacancies for Lecturers/Readers/Professors Under ITEC Programme
Applications are invited by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India from experienced Professors/Associate Professors/Lecturers in UGC affiliated Central/State/Deemed/Private Universities/Colleges in India for deputation to the following colleges under Royal University of Bhutan (RUB) under the Indian Technical & Economic Cooperation (ITEC) Programme of Government of India
Name of College : College of Natural Resources , Lobesa
No.of.Vacancies : 01
Subject : Food Sc. (Food Chemist & Microbiologist)
Qualification / Masters : PhD/Masters.
1. Candidate applying for the above posts must be under the regular services of UGC recognized central/State University with atleast 5 years of experience as lecturer OR UGC recognized Deemed/Private University with at least 10 years of experience as lecturer. Part time candidates are not eligible for these positions.
2. Deputation period will be initially for two years renewable with mutual consent up to three years, depending on performance.
3. Gross salary ranges from Rs. 2,50,000/- to 3,00,000/- per month.
4. A free and furnished accommodation will be provided in the campus.
5. Candidate must be prepared to live in a mountain environment with basic amenities available.
6. Deputationists will be governed by the deputation rules of the Government of India and Terms of Reference of the Royal Government of Bhutan.
7. Medical facilities and leave travel concession will be provided as per deputation Terms and Royal Civil Service Rules.
8. In addition to normal teaching, the candidates should be able to:
(i) Provide expert service in curriculum development, evaluation and strengthening of existing course and help in organizing extra curricular activities;
(ii) Initiate programmes to improve the process of teaching and learning in college.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates having with above mentioned degree with 55% marks or an equivalent grade may apply immediately to Under Sectrey (TC), Room No. B-2068, DPA II Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan,23-D Janpath New Delhi, telephone No. 011 490 15 430 and email [email protected] with all academic documents and two copies of passport size photographs. The applications must reach latest by September 5, 2017. Candidate must give their E-mail address, Fax, Mobile and Telephone numbers for speedy communication.
Short listed candidates will be informed of the venue and date of interview by Email/Fax/Phone. Short listed candidates will be required to appear for interview in New Delhi at their own cost. Decision of the Ministry of External Affairs with regard to selection shall be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard
Application Deadline – September 5, 2017