Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors, regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Job Title : Associate Scientist – Upstream Process Development
Experience : 6 – 8 Years
Location : Bangalore
Salary : INR 4,75,000 – 9,75,000 P.A.
Job Description :
1. Prepare experimental plan and resource mapping to identify any bottlenecks for smooth execution of project.
2. Coordination with cross-functional teams for dependant activities.
3. Analysis of data and preparation of reports/presentation for management review.
4. Perform all aspects of mammalian cell culture, including media and buffer preparation, culture initiation, propagation, and cryopreservation of cells while adhering to quality systems.
5. Preparation/planning of resources to meet the demands of multiple concurrent projects that will require flexible work hours working in concert with project scientists.
6. Performance of basic laboratory protocol studies, including basic calculations and data analysis.
7. Accurate and reliable record keeping including database management, batch records, notebooks, and all pertinent documentation.
8. Sterile preparation of laboratory glassware, tools, and reagents.
9. Performance of general laboratory tasks, including maintenance of equipment.
Qualification: & Experience
- B.Tech /M.Sc with 6-8 years (OR) M.Tech with 3-5 years relevant experience in upstream process development of Mammalian systems
- UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Biotechnology, Bio-Chemistry, M.Tech – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
Technical Skills Required:
1.Upstream process development of mammalian systems
2. Should have experience in process characterization, Single use bioreactors, Design of Experiments[DoE] and Quality by Design[QbD]