INSTITUTE OF NANO SCIENCE AND TECHN0LOGY
(An Autonomous institute of Department of science and Technology, GOI)
Habitat Centre, Phase X, Sector 64, Mohali-160062, Punjab
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for engagement of Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the research project funded by ‘DBT-BIOCARE’ scheme, Government of India at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
Title of the Research Project: Multimodal Glioblastoma Therapy by Blood Brain Barrier Traversing and Glioma Targeting Anticancer Peptide Theranostic Nanoparticles.
Principal Investigator(s): Dr Jiban Jyoti Panda, Scientist-C
Period of Engagement : Initially one year and may be extended based on performance of the candidate.
Age Limit : Must not be over 28 years as on 3rd August, 2017 which is relaxable for certain reserved categories as per rules of Government of India.
Salary : Rs. 25000 + 10 % HRA
Job Title : Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of positions available : One
- Essential qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech. Degree in Biotechnology/Zoology/Toxicology/Biological Science/ M.Pharm./Life Sciences/M.V.Sc with NET/GATE/GPAT qualification
- Desirable Experience: Experience in cell biology, Nano biotechnology and animal handling will be preferred.
How to Apply:
- Original documents of age proof/ certificates/ degrees/ mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented along with self-attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear in the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Completed applications in the prescribed format as annexed should reach to the following address on or before DATE by speed-post or via email attachment (complete one combined PDF) addressed to:
Dr Jiban Jyoti Panda
Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST), Mohali
Habitat Centre, Sector 64, Phase-10, S.A.S. Nagar,
Email: [email protected]
Ph No.: +91-172-2210073/75 (Extn: 318) Mobile: 08146681323
Last Date of Receiving Application: On or Before 4th August 2017