Applications are invited on temporary basis for appointment of Project Assistant (12), along with detailed bio-data with recent passport size photo, relevant research experience and references of publications, testimonial from research guide, with attested copies of relevant documents for the post of Project Assistant approved under UPE Phase II, focus area : Biotechnology at Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
Job Title -Project Assistant
No.of.Posts – 5
Project Title – “Molecular Characterization of Organisms for Therapeutic Applications”
Project Durations – up to March 2018
Fellowship – Rs.15,000/- P.M . Fixed
Essential – M.Sc./M.Tech.in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Botany/ Zoology / Microbiology/ Environmental Sciences /Biochemical Engineering/ Bioinformatics / Computational Biology/ Systems Biology/ with 60% for open and 55% for reserved candidates or equivalent CGPA of credit based system.
- BINC/DBT-BET/ CSIR-UGC NET/ GATE qualification.
- Research experience for at least 1 year.
- Desired Skill-set: Genome assembly and annotations, Molecular modelling/ Molecular dynamics, simulation. Docking simulation/ database & server development/ data mining, isolations, purifications and characterization of natural products, experience in animal cell culture & handling of cell lines.
How to Apply:
Postal address for mailing applications:
UPE Phase II, Focus Area: Biotechnology,
Institute of Bioinformatics and Biotechnology
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune 411007
- Kindly mention specialization of the subject on the envelope of your application. Kindly note the following.
- Note : Shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email.
- No TA/DA/Accommodation or any other allowance will be provided for attending the interview.
- * In case of suitable candidate not found, candidate from other category may be selected.
- Candidate who have appeared for final year exam may also apply.
Application Deadline – 07th July 2017