With more than 119 000 associates worldwide, Novartis has a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. The greatest job satisfaction for our associates is the knowledge that they improve the quality of life for patients through breakthrough science and innovation.
Job ID : 218658BR
Position : Narrative Writer
Division : Global Drug Development
Business Unit : GDO GDD
Country : India
Work Location : Hyderabad
Company/Legal Entity : Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Functional Area : Research & Development
Job Type : Full Time
Employment Type : Regular
Job Description :
- Independently write and QC/review patient narratives.
- Independently lead narrative projects.
- May coach other writers.
- Follow and track clinical trial milestones and resource requirements for assigned projects.
- Act independently as document consultant in clinical trial teams to ensure compliance of documentation to internal company standards and external regulatory guidelines.
- Act as liaison between clinical trial teams and publishing to ensure timely delivery of final documents for publishing.
- Support process improvement initiatives 8. Maintain audit, SOP and training compliance.
Minimum requirements :
- Minimum university life science degree. Advanced degree or equivalent education/degree in life sciences/healthcare is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- 1. At least 2 years of relevant experience. Advanced degree: 0-2 years of experience.
- 2. Good document creation and editing skills.
- 3. Basic knowledge of clinical documentation.
- 4. Good project management skills.
- 5. Basic knowledge of clinical development.