School of Agricultural Biotechnology
Applications are invited on the prescribed application form alongwith application fee of Rs. 200/- in shape of Bank Draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. along with attested copies of certificates for the one post of Jr. Research Fellow @ Rs. 25,000/- p.m. fixed + HRA 20% provided in the Project “Assessment of existing potential and identification of required interventions for strengthening of Plant Tissue Culture industry in Punjab” Misc-116 (PC-4722) for a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Assessment of existing potential and identification of required interventions for strengthening of Plant Tissue Culture industry in Punjab” Misc-116 (PC-4722)
- B.Sc. with minimum OCPA 5.00/10.00 basis or 50% marks.
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/Molecular Genetics/Genetics/Plant Breeding/Plant Breeding & Genetics with at least 6.50/10.00 or 65% marks.
How to Apply:
The last date for the receipt of applications (duly completed in all respects) in this office is 28/07/2017. Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained. The candidate should appear for interview on 01/08/2017 at 11.00 a.m. in the office of the undersigned. No separate information for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The application form is available PAU website www.pau.edu.
- Application Deadline – 28.7.2017
- Date of Interview – 01/08/2017
- Time of Interview – 11.00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – office of Director, School of Agricultural Biotechnology, PAU