CSIR- CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, MYSORE – 570020
(An ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and 17025: 2005 (NABL) Organization)
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
RECRUITMENT OF Junior Research Fellow
ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC 36/2017
CSIR-CFTRI invites eligible candidates to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for a 1 [One] position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary basis tenable at the Department of Flour Milling Baking and Confectionery Technology, CSIR-CFTRI under the research project “Development of technology for production of multigrain semolina mixes and its food application”, (GAP-0468) funded by MoFPI- SERB, New Delhi.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 01
Project Title – “Development of technology for production of multigrain semolina mixes and its food application”, (GAP-0468)
Emoluments – Rs.16,000/- (Rupees Sixteen Thousand) consolidated per month
- Essential – First class M.Sc. or M.Tech. in Food Technology/Food Science/Food Process Engineering or equivalent with good academic records.
- Desirable – Quality evaluation of wheat and wheat milled products desirable.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 14.07.2017, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position.
- Age limit shall be relaxed for statutory groups and women as per rule
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned project
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the externally funded research project ((GAP-0468) for a maximum period of five months and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Dr. Suresh D Sakhare, Sr. Scientist, Department of Flour Milling Baking and Confectionery Technology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore. on 14.07.2017 at 09.30 A.M. Candidates reporting after 11.30am may not be considered for interview. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo
In case, large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
- Date of Interview – 14.07.2017
- Time of Interview – 09.30 A.M.
- Venue of Interview – FMBCT Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore