School of Agricultural Biotechnology
Applications are invited on the prescribed application form alongwith the application fee of Rs.200/- in shape of Bank Draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. alongwith attested copies of certificates for the One position of Research Associate/Research Fellow @ Rs. 40,000/- p.m. fixed + HRA 20% in the Project entitled “Maximizing the potential for sustainable and durable resistance to the wheat yellow rust pathogen” CSS-04 (PC-6123) for a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
Job Title : Research Associate/Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Maximizing the potential for sustainable and durable resistance to the wheat yellow rust pathogen” CSS-04 (PC-6123)
- B.Sc. with minimum OCPA 5.00/10.00 basis or 50% marks.
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Genetics /Plant Breeding/Plant Breeding & Genetics/ Plant Breeding, Genetics & Biotechnology/Microbiologist/Plant Pathology/Biochemistry with at least 6.50/10.00 OCPA or 65% marks.
- Ph.D. in the relevant field with minimum OCPA 6.50/10.00 basis or 65% marks.
For the Sr. No.1. If the candidate with Ph.D are not available the same could be offered to applicants with M.Sc. degree in the relevant field but at the lower pay scale as per DBT guidelines give below.
- NET-JRF @ Rs. 25000/- Per Month (revised rate) fixed + HRA 20% as JRF
- NET-JRF (with two year experience @ Rs. 28000/- Per Month (revised rate) fixed + HRA 20%
- NET-LS or without NET-LS @ Rs.12000/- Per Month fixed + HRA 20% Or NET-LS or without NET-LS with two year experience after post graduation @ Rs. 14000/- + HRA 20%
How to Apply:
The last date for the receipt of applications (duly completed in all respects) in this office is 28/07/2017. Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained. The candidate should appear for interview on 01/08/2017 at 12.00 Noon in the office of the undersigned. No separate information for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Application Deadline – 28.7.2017
- Date of Interview – 01/08/2017
- Time of Interview – 12.00 Noon
- Venue of Interview – office of Director, School of Agricultural Biotechnology, PAU