NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
(NIPER – KOLKATA)
4, RAJA S. C. MULLICK ROAD, JADAVPUR, KOLKATA – 700 032
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Kolkata, an Institute of National importance under the Department of Pharmaceutical, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The Institute intends to fill the following posts on contractual basis on consolidated monthly salary, initially for a period of one year or as per requirement whichever is earlier. Particulars are as follows:
Job Title : Post-Doctoral Fellow
Post Code : 3
Age Limit : Candidates should have age below 35 Years as on last date of application.
- First class M.Pharm/M.S.(Pharm.)/M.Sc. in Life Science with Ph.D. from recognised University.
- Those who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis and are awaiting award of the degree are also eligible to apply. The candidate , if selected ,will be offered minimum salary as fixed by competent authority .
- Candidate should have research publications in high quality peer reviewed journals.
- Expertise in Molecular Biology,with a specialization in the area of genomics and proteomics,rDNA technology,genome editing tool CRISPR/Cas9 and DNA rewiring,or relevant interdisciplinary field will be given preference.
Job Title : Research Assistant
Post Code : 4
Age Limit : 32 years as on last date of application.
- Essential – 1st Class in M.Sc/ M.Tech in life sciences or M.Pharm./M.S.(Pharm.) in Pharmacology & Toxicology or Regulatory Toxicology along with GPAT/ GATE or CSIR-NET qualification
- Desirable – The candidate should know Cancer Biology. Tissue Culture and Molecular Biology skills, which include cell culture (primary cultures and established cell lines), Biochemical enzyme assays, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, Western Blotting, microscopy techniques (immunofluorescence), Flow cytometry, cloning techniques, animal handling preferably nude mice. The Candidate should have good communication skills too.
- The Director, NIPER-Kolkata, reserves the right to increase, decrease or withdraw any or all the vacancies as mentioned below. Age, qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Selection Committee in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates as per norms and requirement.
- Age relaxations shall be permissible to reserved category candidates as per extant rules of the Government of India.
- Maximum age is relaxable for persons retired from a technical Institution/Central Universities/Research Institutions having experienced in the field, but within 65 years of age. Age will be reckoned on the last date of receipt of application.
- The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings Autonomous organizations must send their application on the prescribed format along with relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’, failing which, the same will not be considered. However to save the time, candidate may send an advance copy and bring the NOC at the time of interview/test.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures such as attested copies of degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / Document certifying date of birth etc. will be out-rightly rejected. A certificate of Integrity and Credentiality as regard the performance of the candidate need be attached along with the application from the Officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification of candidature.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication will be entertained.
- All appointments are purely temporary and contractual in nature and on consolidated salary, and same is renewable on requirement, depending upon performance and mutual consent. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization of the post.
- No TA/ DA is admissible for attending the interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates can download the devised Application Form from www.niperkolkata.edu.in/recruitment.html and should submit the same duly filled in through email to [email protected] within 10 (ten) days from the date of this advertisement. They should also send their hard copies along with the copies of relevant certificates and documents so as to reach the Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER-Kolkata), 4, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700 032, on or before 18th of August, 2017 positively latest by 05.30 PM.
Application Deadline – 18th of August, 2017