A Walk-in-Interview for engagement of 2(two) Young Professional-II at ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore on purely temporary position, under CABin Scheme entitled “Network Project on Agricultural Bioinformatics and Computational Biology” will be held on 14th June, 2017 at 11.00 A.M at ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore. For details please visit Institute’s website http://www.cifri.res.in
Job Title – Young Professionals – II
No.of.Posts – 2
Emoluments – Rs. 25,000/- Per month
Tenure – The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project;
however, candidates are liable to be terminated at any time if their service, performance and conduct are found not satisfactory.
- Essential – M.Tech/ M. Sc. in bioinformatics /computational biology /M.F. Sc. in Genetics/Biotechnology/M.V.Sc. in Genetics & Animal Breeding with aggregate 60% of marks.
- Desirable – Graduation in biotechnology/Life Science/Zoology/Genetics with aggregate 60% of marks.
- Experience – One to two years research experience on Fisheries biology & biotechnology
- Candidates should bring an application for the position applied for, addressed to the Director, ICAR-CIFRJ, Barrackpore, attached with detailed bio-data, affixed with recent passport size photograph of the candidate and copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials and other credentials, duly self-attested along with Originals of all certificates/ testimonials for verification.
- Candidates who are already working/ or in similar positions should produce no objection certificate obtained from their employer/ strpervisor at the time of interview.
- The selected candidates will be stationed either at Barrackpore or at project sites as required from time to time and will have to conduct extensive fieldwork involving frequent travel, laboratory works and survey of fish landing centers and extensive boating for sample collection.
- The post is purely temporary co-terminus position subject to satisfactory performance and provision as per rule issue from time to time by ICAR. The selected candidates shall have not right/claim for regular appointment at ICAR-CIFRJ at any point of time.
- The interested candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview along with original certificates, age proof, typed bio-data with one set of self attested copies of their certificates, passport size photograph and experience certificate, if any. Those who do not furnish original certificate will not be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- Candidates may register their candidature from 09:00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M only on the date of Interview. Late comers will not be entertained.
- No TA will be paid for the journey to attend the Interview.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employer is to submitted, in case the candidate is presently employed elsewhere.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects.
- Date of Interview for Young Professional – 14th June 2017
- Registration Time – 09:00 to 11:00 AM
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Administrative Building, ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, S. N. Banerjee Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700 120, West Bengal.