DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
Reaccredited with ‘A’ Grade by the NAAC
PERIYAR PALKALAI NAGAR,
SALEM- 636 011, TN, INDIA
Candidates are invited for a “Walk in interview” for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF non-NET) to work in the research project funded by SERB, New Delhi, Govt. of India at the Department of Environmental Science, Periyar University, Salem, Tamil Nadu. The details of requirement are as given below: .
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Functional Role of c-Met in the Regulation of Topol and Pax5 and Therapeutic Inhibition in Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) ”
Principal Investigator : Dr. L. Sivakumar
Age Limit : The upper age limit is 30 years at the time of appointment.
- As per revised SERB rules Rs. 16,000/- per month (consolidated) for initial two years,
- Rs. 18,000/- per month (consolidated) for third and fourth year.
Duration : The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The maximum duration is of four years. The PI and Institute reserves the right to terminate the engagement of JRF at any time, if the performance is not satisfactory
M.Sc./M.Phil. in Botany/ Zoology/ Environmental Science /Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Other relevant Life Science subjects with aggregate score of 60% for General and 55% for SC/ST category.
The eligible candidate may appear directly for a “Walk-in Interview” on 19/06/2017 (Monday), 10.30 am. in the Department of Environmental Science, Periyar University, Salem-11. The candidates should bring the following documents at the time of interview:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with valid photographic identity card and passport size photograph.
- Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degrees and mark sheets (Xth class onwards).
- Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. Candidates will not be considered in absentia
Dr. L. Sivakumar
Department of Environmental Science, Periyar University,
Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem- 636 011. Tamil Nadu, India.
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact: +91-9626189271, 0427-2345766 Ext. 240
- Date of Interview – 19/06/2017
- Time of Interview – 10.30 am.
- Venue of Interview – Department of Environmental Science, Periyar University, Salem-11.