The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute is a marine fisheries research institute located at Kochi, India. It is an Indian Council of Agricultural Research institute
Job Title – Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 2
Project Title – “Global learning for local solutions: Reducing vulnerability of marine-dependent coastal communities”
Nature & Duration of Post – Purely on contract basis till termination of the project
Age Limit – 35 years (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC)
Emoluments – SRF – 16,000 +20 % HRA
- Essential – Doctoral Degree Holders/ Masters Degree Holders – Social Sciences/ Marine Biology/ Fishery science/ Zoology/ Environmental Science/ Economics / Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Fish Business Management/ Fisheries Economics/ Agricultural Economics
- Experience – Prior work experience in their area of specialization , field experience , analytical skills, proven research works.
How to Apply:
Note: The candidates are advised to send their bio-data to the address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 th June 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail and only those who receive the short listed information need to attend the interview.
General Instructions: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidates are requested to bring the original certificates, project work, bio-data and two passport photographs along with the set of attested copies of certificates
Application Deadline – 26th June 2017
- Date of Interview – 30.06.2017
- Time of Interview – 10.00 Hrs
- Venue of Interview – Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High Court of Kerala P.B No. 1603, Cochin 682018 (Room No.202, II Floor)