Applications are invited for the position of Scientific Officer in DST – Centre
for Policy Research at Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Job Title : Scientific Officer
No.of.Posts : 1
Nature of Post : Temporary (Initially for one year likely to be extended)
Salary (consolidated) : Rs. 33,000/-
- Essential – Masters in any subject (55% marks and above)
- Desirable – Preference will be given to candidates having the following:
i. Evidence of minimum one year experience in the field of Policy Research preferably in Science Policy.
ii. Knowledge of Science Technology and Innovation Policy, 2013.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates are required to send their CVs via electronic mail only at the following address: [email protected].
- The CV and the additional information asked is to be sent only in the prescribed proforma enclosed as attachment-1. Do not send your CV via surface mail. It will not be entertained.
- The application will be rejected if it is not sent in the prescribed proforma, or is incomplete.
- Age limit 35 years as on the last date for submission of application.
- DO NOT attach any documents along with your CV.
- If the number of eligible applicants is more than 30, an Aptitude Test will be conducted, based on the Basic knowledge of Policy matters and Science Policy.
- The Fee for the Test is Rs. 200/- which will be collected prior to the start of the Test. The top 20 candidates, based on the score of the Aptitude Test, will be called for the Interview to be conducted on the same day. The interview will be based on Soft Skills and Domain Knowledge
- The last date for the submission of application is Thursday, June 29th, 2017 till 5 pm.
- The list of eligible and ineligible candidates and the date of Interview/Aptitude Test will be uploaded at www.cpr.puchd.ac.in on Monday, July 10th, 2017.
- For Query, please contact at Tel No:- 0172-2534124 between 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Application Deadline – June 29th, 2017