CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad (CSIR-CCMB) is a Premier Research Laboratory under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), involved in multidisciplinary R&D programs of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines og biological science for economic, environmental and societal benefits of mankind.
Online Applications are invited from enthusiastic, young and dynamic Indian researchers having excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements along with requisite experience and a high degree of motivation and desire to take up research as a career in the field of cell and molecular biology to fill up the vacancies of following posts of scientists as per the details given below:
Name of Post : Scientist
Post Code : RE01
No.of.Posts : 01 (UR)
Age Limit : 32 years
Pay Matrix : Level 11(7th CPC)
Total Emolument : Approx. Rs. 87,107/- (including House Rent Allowance & Transport Allowance)
Essential Educational Qualification & Experience : PhD in Science / PhD (submitted) in Science
Desirable Experience :
Having experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Genome Editing in Model Systems Or
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Job Specification :
The candidate is expected to manage research facilities at CCMB and assist research group in their respective operations.
Name of Post : Senior Scientist
Post Code : RE03
No.of.Posts : 05 (UR)
Age Limit : 37 years
Pay Matrix : Level 12 (7th CPC)
Total Emolument : Approx. Rs. 97,262/- (including House Rent Allowance & Transport Allowance)
Essential Educational Qualification & Experience : PhD in life Science with 2 years of post-doctoral experience in relevant area.
Desirable Experience :
Outstanding academic and proven research record in one or more of the following areas:
- Epigenetic regulation in development and disease mechanism of cellular memory and cellular reprogramming (preferably in plants). Or
- Regulation of eukaryotic gene expression using yeast as model system to study physiological and disease processes. Or
- Membrane receptor interactions and its role in signaling. Or
- Biology of noncoding RNAs organ development and cellular responses. Or
- Proteostasis networks in aging and related diseases. Or
- Cell and structural biology and cryo-electron microscopy & tomography.
Job Specification :
The candidate to initiate and establish an independent research program. They must have the capacity to generate and execute new ideas and take them to fruition as well as having ability to interact with other Research Group and co-ordinate activities of Junior Scientists.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY through our website http://www.ccmb.res.in followed by sending hard copy of online application and data sheet generated duly signed along with copies of mark sheets, certificates, reprint of applications and other testimonials etc.
- Online application will be available on our website http://www.ccmb.res.in upto 24.07.2017.
- Candidates are required to remit the application fee of Rs.100/- in favour of “Director, CSIR-CCMB through online payment system i.e. NEFT/Bank Transfer/Net Banking, etc., with the following details: Bank Name : State Bank of India; Account No. : 62047049509; IFSC Code : SBIN0020087 MICR No : 500004020; Branch Name&Code : Habsiguda Branch, Hyderabad, 20087
The candidate are required to generate acknowledgement of remitted application fee from the online payment system , containing UTR Number/Transaction Number and transaction date and the same is required to be attached along with the hard copy of online application. The following details must be mentioned on backside of printed copy of generated acknowledgement of remitted application fee:
1. Candidate Name 2. Application No. 3. Post code Applied for 4. Candidate category
The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The last date for receipt of hard copy of application is 09.08.2017. This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
- In case of universities/institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute.
- After completely filling the online application form candidate can submit and take printout of the generated filled application and data sheet. Candidates need to note down Application No. for future communication .The candidate must sign the computer generated application and datasheet.
- The computer generated application duly signed by the candidate and accompanied by self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____ (Post Code ___ _,” so as to reach the Recruitment section, CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad- 500007, Telangana on or before 09.08.2017. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form and remit application fee for each post indicating the code No. of the post . Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, with a vigilance clearance certificate from the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-CCMB Hyderabad at the earliest.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such an envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc. ) will not be entertained by CSIR-CCMB Hyderabad.
- Incomplete applications (i.e.., without photograph, unsigned and application fee, applicable testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Following documents must be attached along with the application form sent by post.
a. Signed copy of printed Online application form along with proof of submission of prescribed application fee.
b. Coloured photograph pasted on the form signed across in full.
c. Self Attested photocopies of Date of birth certificate.
d. Self Attested photocopies of education qualifications certificates.
e. Self Attested photocopies of caste certificate. category certificate, in the prescribed Government of India format signed by the specified authority, if applicable.
f. Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any.
g. List of Publications, copies of reprint if any.
- Date of commencement of online applications : 24.06.2017
- Last date of receipt of online applications : 24.07.2017
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of applications : 09.08.2017