Novartis is a global healthcare leader and has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We appreciate and welcome your interest in joining our team of associates from more than 150 nationalities who currently share our mission to care and to cure.
Job ID : 216473BR
Position Title : Product Specialist [Solid -1]
Division : Oncology
Business Unit : Oncology
Country : India
Work Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- To deliver the team performance contract and individual performance plan to meet or exceed sales target within agreed budgets.
- To gain formulary acceptance and increased usage for promoted products in all relevant accounts.
- To prepare & implement account development & territory business plans.
- To improve clinical sales & marketing knowledge of promoted & competitor products.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of the health provision environment.
- To identify & develop key opinion leaders to increase product usage, gain formulary acceptance and product endorsement.
- To improve selling skills by undertaking the required skill practice or learning identified as part of an ongoing training programme.
- To improve productivity through delivery of QTQ objectives.
- To update & maintain sales tracking systems to maximise effectiveness on territory.
- To operate within the relevant codes of practice.
Minimum requirements :
- 1st degree in Life Science or equivalent English
- 2 years as a GP/hospital representative with a proven record of sales performance.
- Knowledge of the health care system and its changing environment.
- Selling skills in an account development role. Therapy class background