Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG) is a premier research Institute of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), an autonomous organization under Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. The Institute was established on 12th July, 1979 with the vision to develop the poor men’s cow – the goat as a source of livelihood security, poverty alleviation and employment generation for the smallholders. Our Mission is to enhance and sustain goat productivity in respect of meat, milk and fibre through Research, Extension and HRD support.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts : 1
Project Title : “Isolation, Characterization and Development of a Culture Method for Long Term Preservation of Spermatogonial Stem Cells from Doom Pig”
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science, Biotechnology and other relevant subjects with NET/GATE or other equivalent qualifications. OR
- PhD degree in Biotechnology / Zoology or other relevant subjects OR
- Graduate degree in Professional course or other relevant subjects with NET qualification.
Desirable: Experience of working with cell culture especially spermatogonial stem cell, knowledge of molecular methods for gene expression studies and computer (MS-Office) related work.
Age limit : 35 years for men and 40 years for women (age relaxation of five years for
SC/ST/woman and three years for OBC candidates).
- Rs. 25,000/-+ HRA per month for the 1st two years and
- Rs. 28,000/- + HRA per month for the 3rd year
The application in advance through registered/speed post courier will not be accepted. The candidate should bring duly filled in application form along with passport size photo and other copies of certificates at the time of interview.
The applicants must bring with them the original documents along with experience certificate(s) if any at the time of interview.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 15th July 2017
- Time of Interview – 11.00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – Committee Room, ICAR-CIRG,Makhdoom