The ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Kausaylaganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha will be conducting a walk-in-interview at ICAR-CIFA on 19.06 .2017 at 10.30 A. M. for engagement of 01 (One) nos. of Young Professional-II, purely on contractual basis to work under CABin project entitled on “Computational and Molecular approach to delineate metabolic pathways for better carbohydrate utilization in Labeo species” at ICAR-CIFA Centre, Bhubaneswar.
Job Title – Young Professional-II
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Computational and Molecular approach to delineate metabolic pathways for better carbohydrate utilization in Labeo species”
Duration – Upto: 30 September 2017
Age limit –
Lower and upper age limits are 21years and 45 years respectively. Relaxable of age to the SC/ST/OBC /Women & PH candidates will be as per rules.
Emoluments – Rs.25,000/- per month Consolidated
- Essential – Post graduate in Biotechnology/Zoology with knowledge in the field of molecular genetics/molecular biology.
- Desirable – Knowledge of Statistical and Computation Genomics/Proteomics/Expertise on use of various software/tools
Interested candidates should bring their Bio-Data (5 Copies), two passport size photographs and one set of self-attested copies of the entire certificates/Marks Sheets/Experience certificate. The original certificates and proof of age and caste to be produced at the time of interview for verification. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 19/06/2017
- Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – ICARCIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar- 751002