NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA – 769 008 (ODISHA)
SPONSORED RESEARCH, INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY & CONTINUING EDUCATION
Walk-in Interview will be conducted for following assignment in a time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Life Science (LS) of the Institute on 23rd May 2017 and Time 11:00 a.m.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Elucidate the epigenetic role of SOX9 in TKIs resistant non-small cell lung cancer”
Principal Investigator : Dr. Surajit Das
Funding Agency : SERB, DST, Government of India
Tenure of the Project : 3 years. (April 2017 to March 2020)
Tenure of Scheme & Assignment : Extendable annually till completion of project, subject to satisfactory performance
Consolidated Monthly Fellowship :
With GATE/NET qualification:
- Rs. 25,000/- per month (1 st and 2nd year)
- Rs. 28,000/- per month (3rd year)
Job Description : Research work related to project.
- Essential – M.Sc. in any field of Biology with 65 % marks or above; NET/GATE qualified.
- Desirable – NET/GATE qualified, NET-JRF or Higher GATE score will be preferred.
Eligible persons should bring all the original certificates and mark sheets, filled application form in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with colored photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc.. at the time of interview.
Name : Dr Bijesh Kumar Biswal
Address : Department of Life Science, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela-769 008.
Telephone No : +91-661-246-2785 (office), mobile: 8596049788
E-mail : [email protected]
- Date of Interview – 23rd May, 2017
- Time of Interview – 11:00 am.
- Venue of Interview – Department of Life Science, NIT Rourkela