CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
MYSURU – 570 020, INDIA
(CFTRI Website : http://www.cftri.com)
ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC.27/2017
CSIR-Central Food Technological Reseach Institute, Mysore a constitutent national laboratory of CSIR, invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1(One) position of Project Scientist on a temporary contractual basis initially for a period of ONE YEAR in the project entitled “Setting up of a Nutra-phyto incubation Centre & Common Instrumentation Facility” (CLP 0011), tenable at CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka
Job Title – Project Scientist
No.of.Posts – 01
Project Title – “Setting up of a Nutra-phyto incubation Centre & Common Instrumentation Facility”
Age Limit – The upper age limit for applying for the position of Project Scientist shall be 40 years (as on 15.05.2017) with the statutory age relaxation in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribe, OBC and eligible women candidates.
Emoluments – Rs.67,300/- (Rupees Sixty Seven Thousand and Three Hundred only) + HRA as per CSIR rules per month.
- Essential – Ph.D in biological Sciences with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a reputed organization with a strong management and analytical skills to manage a profit centre.
- Desirable – 3-5 years of Industrial Experience with R&D on nutraceuticals along with food processing.
- Manage the Incubation facility
- Assist Incubatees to get funding from National funding agencies
- Enable Incubatees to represent in the major national platforms/startup events
- Liaisoning with state governments in implementing the project as per the Startup Policy of Karnataka State Government/CSIR innovations policy
- Knowledge of the usage of state-of-art equipment such as HPLC, GC/MS, Spectrophotometer, Kjeldahl etc.
- Suitable candidates as required for the project will be called for an interview
- The engagement of Project Scientist is exclusively for the above mentioned Project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis for a period of one year and the tenure is extendable.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIRCFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with self-attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROJECT SCIENTIST” by post to the address, CONTROLLER OF ADMINISTRATION, CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, MYSORE- 570 020, KARNATAKA SO AS TO REACH ON OR BEFORE 02/06/2017.
Applications received after the due date (i.e. 02/06/2017) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will beinformed about the date of interview and the venue through email/post.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Application Deadline – 02nd June 2017