CSIR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR INTERDISCIPLINARY SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Industrial Estate PO, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram-695019
Advt. No. : PA/07/2017
This Institute invites eligible candidates for a Walk-in-interview for filling up the following purely temporary positions as detailed below:
Job Title – Project Assistant II
No.of.Posts – 1
Age Limit (Max. as on the date of Walk-in-interview) – 30 years
Stipend – Rs.14,000/- + 10% HRA
Qualifications – M.Sc. Biotechnology / Microbiology with minimum 55% marks
- Interested eligible candidates should report at CSIR-NIIST, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 019 at the scheduled date and time cited above. Candidates reaching after half an hour of the scheduled time will not be entertained. Only those whose final results have been declared as on the date of walk in interview will be eligible.
- The prescribed application form appended below duly downloaded from the website (www.niist.res.in) and filled in all respect may be submitted at the time of Walk-in-Interview. The application form should be accompanied by attested copies of testimonial/ certificate in support of age, educational qualification, experience and caste mentioned in the application. The applicant must also bring all the original certificates/testimonials at the time of test/ walk-in-interview for verification.
- Written test will be conducted, if necessary.
- Interim enquiries will not be attended to.
Persons with disabilities (PwD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to attend the walk-in-interview.
NB: Change in date of Walk-in-Interview due to any reason, if any, will be notified in the website.
- Date of Interview – 30th May 2017
- Time of Interview – 09:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – CSIR-NIIST, Pappanamcode,Thiruvananthapuram