The Institute was established in 1935 as the first non official centre in India for biomedical research and was included within the aegis of CSIR in 1956.
IICB today is engaged in research on diseases of national importance and biological problems of global interest, employing sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in keeping with the rapid and unprecedented momentum that life science research has gained globally over the last 50 years.
Job Title – Senior Research Fellow
Vacancy Code – 4921701
No.of.Posts – 1
Principal Investigator – Dr. H.K. Majumder.
Age Limit – 32 Years
Stipend – Rs.28,000/- p.m. plus HRA
- Essential – M.Sc or B.Tech or equivalent degree in Biotechnology with at least 55% marks and at least one publication in SCI Journal.
- Experience – At least two years of post M.Sc/B.Tech research experience in cloning, expression and purification of protein.
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 30.05.2017 from 10.00 AM in the Red Carpet Room with the following documents self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Final Mark Sheet of M.Sc Examination, (6) One Passport size photograph.
- Date of Interview – 30/05/2017
- Reporting Time – From 10.00 AM to 10.30 A.M.
- Venue of Interview – Red Carpet Room.