Division of Fruits and Horticultural Technology
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi-110 012
Walk-in-interview for the post of Senior Research Fellow (Rs 25,000 + HRA) under ICAR Project entitled “Network Project on Transgenic Crops (Functional Genomics)-Mango-FHT’’ purely on contractual/ temporary basis will be held on 2 nd May, 2017 at 10.00 AM in the Division of Fruits and Horticultural Technology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
Job Title : Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Network Project on Transgenic Crops (Functional Genomics)-Mango-FHT’’
Age Limit : Maximum age is 35 years for SRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
- Essential – Masters degree in Plant Biochemistry/ Plant Molecular Biology/ Plant Biotechnology/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Life Sciences with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree. OR
- Candidate having post graduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have qualified NET as per ICAR No. Edn/6/27/2014/HRD dated 13th July, 2015.
- Desirable – Experience in use of molecular markers.
- The fellowship/post is purely temporary upto 31st March 2018.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at the Institute as the position is co-terminus with the project.
- The Interview of eligible candidates will be held according to schedule given below
- The candidates will have to compulsorily bring the filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be interviewed.
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration.
- The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach The PI, Division of Fruits and Hort. Tech., ICAR-IARI New Delhi. If on the date of interview such declaration is not furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- All the other candidates are also required to compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed and submitted on the date of interview.
- The candidates have to strictly submit the form annexed (typed/ filled) duly signed and submit on the date of interview.
- Date of Interview – 02nd May 2017
- Reporting Time – 09:30 AM – 10:00 AM
- Reporting Time – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Division of Fruits and Horticultural Technology, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-110012