Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Faculty of Dental Sciences, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow has announced a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancy for the project entitled of “Detailed study of telomeric length abnormalities and its prevention by dietary polyphenols in oral precancerous and cancerous patients in North Indian Population”
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1
Principal Investigator : Dr. Fahad Mansoor Samadi
Funding Agency : ICMR, New Delhi
Project Duration : 3 Years
Location : KGMU, Lucknow
Age Limit : Candidates age limit as per Govt. rule
Proposed Fellowship – Rs. 25,000 per month + HRA @ 20% Rs. 5,000/- per month
- Essential – Candidates should possess BDS/MBBS/Masters in Life Science
- Desirable – Preference will be given to NET qualified candidate, candidate with throughout first division & with publications.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send application through their resume on or before 25/04/2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Eligible candidates may send their application along with scanned copy of self attested relevant documents (resume, age proof, degrees, first page of publications, other relevant qualifications) through Email on: [email protected] or by speed post to Dr Fahad Mansoor Samadi, Assistant Professor, Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Faculty of Dental Sciences, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow.
Candidates are requested to bring all original documents along with one set of photocopy at the time of interview.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be inform through E-mail for interview For any queries please contact – 94506227708 (Dr. Fahad Mansoor Samadi)
Note: No TA-DA will be given for attending the interview
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 25/04/2017
- Tentative Date and Time of Interview: 02/05/2017; 10:30 am onwards
- Venue: Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Faculty of Dental Sciences, King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow