“Save Water, Water will save us”
Water and Sanitation Management Organization,
Water & Sanitation Management Organization has been established by the Government of Gujarat as an autonomous organization to promote, facilitate and empower village panchayats and rural community to manage local water resources and water supply. It is registered as Society under Registration Act 1860 & Bombay Public Trust Act 1950. Applications are invited to hire services on the following posts on 6-8 months contract basis for implementation of NRDWP scheme in the state of Gujarat.
Applications are invited to fill up the following posts in various districts of the state on 6- 8 monthsperiod on contract basis for implementation of NRDWP scheme:
Job Title : Assistant / Deputy Manager (Water Quality)
Tentative Posts : 19
Vacancy Post likely to be filled up in districts : Tribal / Saurashtra/ Kutch Region
Maximum Age limit (as on 30/04/2017) : 35 Yrs.
Monthly Fixed Remuneration Rs/- : Negotiable & as per proficiency
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria : M.SC (Chemistry/Microbiology) from recognized university minimum first class with relevant working experience of minimum 1 year.
How to Apply:
Application Forms available on our website should be downloaded and filled properly and send only through email on [email protected] by 29th April, 2017. For more information regarding qualification & other criteria kindly visit our website www.wasmo.org
- Consideration of applications will be accepted only via email and for any query related to above posts kindly mail us on [email protected]
- Above all post are only for specific period of 6- 8 months and will come to end on the expiry of contract. These appointments are for projects implementation, so if project comes to an end or any change in pattern of project is made, the contract may come to an end under these circumstances.
- Selected candidates will be appointed in any district of Gujarat & can be transfer to any other place. The decision of Chief Executive Officer will be final in appointment & transfer.
- Candidate should be capable in online working at Computer and have Knowledge of English, Gujarati and Hindi languages.
- Applications received through this Advertisement will be scrutinized and candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview / Written Examination. Depending upon the number of applications shortlisted, decision will be taken by the organization for selection through written examination or oral interview or both and the same will be informed to the shortlisted candidates.
- The candidate should mention clearly in the application for the post applied for.
- The applications which are not found in prescribed format or incomplete in details or without attachment of necessary document will be liable for rejection.
- The final decision to increase or to decrease in the above numbers of posts will be taken by the organization.
Application Deadline – 29th April 2017