Division of Agricultural Extension
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi-110 012
Under the Project “A Nutrition led Extension Model of Community Agri-Nutri Centres (CANSCs) for Nutrition Security of Women”—funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST) will be held on 29.04.2017 at 10.30 AM in the Division of Agricultural Extension, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-110 012
Job Title : Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Principal Investigator : Dr. V.Sangeetha
Project Title : “A Nutrition led Extension Model of Community Agri-Nutri Centres (CANSCs) for Nutrition Security of Women”
Duration : The total duration of project is 3 years and the positions are purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. The renewal of yearly contract is subjected to the satisfactory performance of selected candidates.
Age Limit : 35 years (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidate as per govt. guidelines).
Emoluments : Rs. 28000/- + 30% HRA per month (as per DST norms)
- Essential – M. Sc. in Agricultural Extension/ Home Science Extension/Food Science & Post Harvest Technology/Food & Nutrition/ M.Tech. Food Technology/ M.Tech. in Food Technology and Management (FTM)/M/Sc/Agrl.Economics
- Desirable – specialization in community nutrition/post harvest technology/gender empowerment. Experienced in working with rural women. NET qualification.
- The candidates are required to submit the application (typed/filled) duly signed either through email to [email protected] or at the time of interview (the candidates have to strictly follow the form annexed.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.
- Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications would be interviewed.
- The Interview of eligible candidates will be held in the Division of Agricultural Extension, IARI, PUSA Campus, New Delhi on 29th April, 2017 at 10.30 A.M.
- Date of Interview – 29th April 2017
- Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Division of Agricultural Extension, IARI, PUSA Campus, New Delhi