Department of Entomolgy, College of Agriculture G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar- 263145, Uttarakhand
Applications are invited for the post of one Project Assistant on fixed salary of 16,000/- under the project entitled “Evaluation of Spinotoram 10% + Sulfoxaflor 30% WG against lepidopteran and sucking insect pests in okra” for 6 months.
Job Title – Project Assistant
No.Of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Evaluation of Spinotoram 10% + Sulfoxaflor 30% WG against lepidopteran and sucking insect pests in okra”
Fellowship – Rs. 16,000/- pm
Applicant holding Master’s degree in Food Science & Technology with sufficient knowledge of conducting organoleptic tests.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their applications to Dr. S.N. Tiwari, Principal Investigator, Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, Pantnagar., up to 10:30 AM of 17.05.2017 and appear for interview at 11:30 AM on 17.05.2017
- Attested copies of all certificates / degrees and testimonials must be enclosed.
- Originals should be produced at the time of interview.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- No separate interview letter will be issued for this purpose and No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- Date of Interview – 17.05.2017
- Submit Documents By – 10:30 AM
- Time of Interview – 11:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, Pantnagar.