GVK is today among India’s leading transnational business conglomerates. GVK areas of activity range from power and hospitality to biotechnology, manufacturing, finance, petrochemicals and infrastructure development. The diverse GVK enterprises are united by a common vision. GVK is dedicated to making positive contributions for a better future.
Job Title : Deputy Manager – QC
Experience : 4 – 9 Years
No.of.Openings : 1
Location : Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure analysis using instrumentation by the team.
- Complete review of intermediate, finished products through instrumentation analysis.
- Review daily calibration and ensure maintenance of records.
- Troubleshooting and ensure calibration of all instruments used in instrumentation analysis.
- Review and ensure completion of analytical instruments.
- Highlight the needs of chemicals, columns and standards with immediate supervisor inorder to ensure seamless operational efficiency.
- Responsible for work allocation of the team.
- Ensure that process and quality guideline are adhered to by
- Following QC and QA SOPs, Pharmacopeias
cGMP, cGLP and safety precautions at the work area.
- Ensure updation of analytical data, log books and other documentation online.
- Maintain records and data integrity.
- Knowledge of and adherence to quality systems and regulatory requiremts
- Knowledge of GXP guidelines.
- Data integrity, safety and continual improvement.
- Knowledge of chemical and instrumental analysis.
- Knowledge of equipment calibration.
- Customer orientation.
- UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry