DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
Reaccredited with ‘A’ Grade by the NAAC
PERIYAR PALKALAI NAGAR,
SALEM- 636 011, TN, INDIA
Candidates are invited for a “Walk in interview” for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the research project funded by SERB, New Delhi, Govt. of India at the Department of Biotechnology, Periyar University Salem, Tamil Nadu. The details of requirement are as given below:
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : Exploration of Plant-rhizobacterial interaction for enhanced Cr phytoremediation and delineation of their molecular mechanism
Principal Investigator : Dr. P. Indra Arulselvi
Age Limit : The upper age limit is 30 years at the time of appointment.
Nature & Duration : The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The maximum duration is of three years. The PI and Institute reserve the right to terminate the engagement of JRF at any time, if the performance is not satisfactory.
Emoluments : As per revised SERB rules: Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated) for initial two years, Rs. 28,000/- per month (consolidated) for third year.
M.Sc./M.Phil. in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental Science/ Botany/ Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Other Life Science relevant subjects with aggregate score 60% or 7.0 CGPA.
The eligible candidate may appear directly in a “Walk-in Interview” on 05/04/2017 (Wednesday) at 11.00 am in Department of Biotechnology Periyar University, Salem-11. The candidates should bring the following documents at the time of interview:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with valid valid photographic identity card and passport size photograph.
- Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degrees, and mark sheets.
- Copies of certificates/ testimonials/ documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. Candidates will not be considered in absentia.
Dr. P. Indra Arulselvi
Department of Biotechnology, Periyar University,
Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem- 636 011. Tamil Nadu, India.
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact: +91-9600988083, 0427-2346203
- Date of Interview – 05th April 2017
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Department of Biotechnology Periyar University, Salem-11