Applications are invited on the prescribed form available in the office of the undersigned on payment of Rs. 200/- in the shape of bank draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM along with attested copies of certificates for one position of Research Fellow in new ad-hoc, “Evaluation of LOSPEL (tetraconazole 11.6% w/w) 12.5% (w/v) SL against loose smut of wheat, Misc.180 (PC-4660)”
Job Title – Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1
Fellowship – Rs. 17,000/- p.m. (fixed) + HRA provided in the scheme.
- B.Sc. with minimum OCPA 2.0/4.0 or 5.00/10.00 basis or 50% marks.
- M.Sc. in Plant Pathology/ Nematology/ Microbiology with minimum OCPA of 3.40/4.0 or 6.50/10.0 basis or 60% marks.
- Preference will be given to candidate will having working experience in fungal diseases of rice/wheat/maize.
The applications should reach in the office of Head, Deptt. of Plant Pathology, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM by 24.03.2017. Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained. The candidate should appear for interview on 29.03.2017. at 10:30 AM in the office of Head, Deptt. of Plant Pathology, PAU, Ludhiana.
The candidate should bring original certificates at the time of interview.
No separate intimation for the interview will be sent and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Last Date to Submit Applications – 24th March 2017
- Date of Interview – 29th March 2017
- Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – office of the Head, Department of Plant Pathology, PAU, Ludhiana.