National Institute Of Immunology
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate (RA) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Job Title – Research Associate
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “J. C. Bose Fellowship” funded by SERB
Principal Investigator – Dr. Pushkar Sharma , SS-VII (Eukaryotic Gene Expression Laboratory) [email protected]
Emoluments – Rs. 36,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per funding agency norms)
Ph.D in biotechnology/biophysics/biochemistry and microbiology or other related with minimum three years of research experience after Ph.D.
Candidate with experience in molecular and cell biology of malaria parasite biology may apply.
How to Apply:
- CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION FORM IN THE PRECRIBED FORMAT ALONG WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
- APPLICATIONS FORMS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
- ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
- NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
- Date of Interview – 10th April 2017
- Registration Time – 10.00 AM to 10.30 AM
- Time of Interview – 11.00 AM onwards
- Venue of Interview – NII