Situated among pristine environ in the lap of Dhauladhar ranges, CSIR-IHBT is the only laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in the State of Himachal Pradesh (H.P.), India. Institute has a focused research mandate on bioresources for catalysizing bioeconomy in a sustainable manner.
Job Title – Research Associate / Project Assistant Level – II
No.of.Posts – 3 (1 & 2 respectively)
Project Title –
- “Development of Microbial formulations to serve as stress buster and bio-fertilizers for improvising crop productivity in stressed agriculture” (OLP-0042) [up to 31.03.2019]
Stipend (Per month) [Consolidated] –
- Research Associate – Rs. 36,000/- PM + HRA
- Project Assistant Level – II – Rs. 25,000/- PM + HRA
Maximum Age (As on date of Interview) –
- Research Associate – 35 years as on 09.03.2017
- Project Assistant Level – II – 30 years as on 10.03.2017
- Research Associate – Ph.D. in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Botany
- Project Assistant Level – II – M.Sc. in Botany / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Bioinformatics with 55% marks.
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-In Interview along with an application on prescribed format which is available on the CSIR-IHBT website ‘www.ihbt.res.in‘ along with attested copies of testimonials of their age, educational qualifications, experience, reserved category, etc., at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview for Research Associate – 09th March 2017
- Date of Interview for Project Asisstant Level – II – 10th March 2017
- Time of Interview – 09:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P)