Krishgen Biosystems India (KRISHGEN – India) is a privately setup firm in India with a clear focus and mandate to manufacture and distribute Life Science research tools like ELISA, PCR and Cell Culture Consumables.
We work with leading US and European companies. Rated amongst the leading distributor in the region, we hold leading market share in specific business verticals. With a strong marketing and distribution network we deliver quickly with adequate support. For our rapid expansion and increase in field strength.
Current Opening : Business Development Executive
Experience : 0 – 2 years
No of Positions : 8
Annual CTC : Best in Industry
Domain : Sales
Job Description :
- Follow up with clients.
- Updating records, Interacting with Customers, Seeking New Clients,
- Ability to meet multiple objectives within an organization.
- The work will cover areas such as selling ideas, services and products.
- Selling should be your signature statement.
- Maintaining relationship with clients and providing business leads, client interaction, team building, follow up with clients.
- Identify potential clients; manage existing account/customer relationships.
- Generating the leads & qualifying the accounts based on the Sales Strategies
- Understanding the requirements of the clients & positioning an appropriate Solution.
- Should be able to travel on demand as per the Company Policy.
NOTE : Candidates from in & around Hyderabad, Delhi, Ahmadabad, Pune, Bhopal, Lucknow,or candidates willing to relocate may apply.
Entry Requirement :
A graduate qualification in Biosciences and/or Business/Marketing management . Business awareness and management skills are actively sought. In addition, potential candidates will need to show evidence of the following if not all, more the better:
- Bsc/Msc in life sciences with 0 to 2 years of marketing experience
- Laptop/Desktop and Bike is compulsory.
- Android Phone with data is must to enable operationsof out Application
- Good organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Basic IT and numeric skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- A proven track record of ‘making a difference’.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- The potential to handle a leadership role.
- Candidate should have pleasing personality with excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written).
Qualification & Experience Details :
BSc/MSc (Biotech). Fresh/0-2 years’ experience preferred.
How to Apply:
Enter following details:
Name of HR : Tousif Sardar
Unit Nos#318/319, Shah & Nahar,
Off Dr E Moses Road, Worli,
Mumbai 400 018.