Are you a person with innovative thinking and proactive attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives? Join GSC Finance Team at Novo Nordisk and get a life-changing career!
Job Title : ABA/BA – Pricing and market access
Location : Bangalore
About the department
GSC Finance was established in 2007, is currently responsible for supporting Accounting, Finance & Procurement, Financial Planning & Analytics and Marketing Analytics for Head Quarters, Region Europe, North America, International Operations & Global Service Centre Bangalore.
- Provide analytical and consulting services in designing, delivering and executing projects related to Health economics and Market Access
- Ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality
- Use strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyse Pharma pricing-related data
- Conduct systematic literature review and help the publications
- Ability to create Budget impact models
- Hands on experience on HEOR specific tools like QuintilesIMS core diabetes
- Processing various data files into useful analyses for stakeholders
- Ad hoc reporting activities and participation in Pricing projects
- Support the development of brand pricing strategies by seeking most recent data and updating files and analyses of competitive landscape for review with senior leadership
- Develop custom analysis tools in a variety of programming languages and applications such as Advanced Excel, VBA, Powerpoint, Access & SAP system (Business Warehouse and/or Business Objects) and IMS databases (MIDAS)
- Conduct quality check of various reports and analysis related to Pricing and Market access
- Ensure documentation is recorded and maintained to deliver high quality projects
- Prepare presentations and participate in meetings to deliver results and make recommendations
- Get involved in projects on departmental systems, global and regional pricing issues, as well as brand / therapeutic class related issues
- Develop expertise / know-how on pricing opportunities and challenges related to dose range, formulation, packaging, expansion of indications, patent expiry
- Contribute to the firm’s knowledge through maintaining information on payer systems across the world; support Market Access/Pricing team in the development of pricing & reimbursement dossiers on the basis of quantitative analyses and requirements of payers
- Generate clear, concise and business relevant reports
- Independently execute tasks/projects with minimal supervision
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes
- Strengthen and build Marketing Analytics intellectual property position
- Masters Degree (preferably within quantitative/management discipline) from a well-recognized institute
- Under-graduate degree in Pharma (BPharm), Science/Biotechnology (BSc), Engineering (BTech).
- Good academic track records and grades
- Plus: Knowledge of Health Economics
- 2-4+ years of experience in Pharma industry especially in Pharma Pricing & Market Access. Consulting experience would be a plus.
- Ability to translate business problems into most efficient and effective analysis plan; execute the analysis including data pull, data preparation
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with internal stakeholders, customers, vendors, consultants and project teams.
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex situations, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture in a Pricing & Market Access environment
- Solid project management and relationship builder skills in order to overcome complex and multidimensional business challenges
- Technical skills –
Must have: Advanced level knowledge of Advanced Excel, VBA & PowerPoint. Working level knowledge of IMS MIDAS database. Knowledge of SAP (Business Warehouse or Business Objects)
Plus: Experience in leveraging other IMS databases (Xponent, etc). Working Knowledge on International Diabetes Federation (IDF) yearly data, datasets from World Bank (WB), World Health Organization (WHO) & International Monetary Funds (IMF)