Ensuring food security of India by enhancing the productivity and profitability of wheat and barley on an ecological and economically sustainable basis and making India the world leader in wheat production.
Job Title – Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – Biofortification of Wheat-Harvest Plus
- Rs. 25,000/- + 10% HRA per month
- Essential – M.Sc. in Genetic / Genetics & Plant Breeding / Plant Breeding / Biotechnology with 4 or 5 years bachelor’s degree. OR
- M.Sc. in Genetic / Genetics & Plant Breeding / Plant Breeding / Biotechnology with 3 years bachelor’s degree and having NET qualified.
- Desirable – Experience in field experimentation techniques and working knowledge of computer.
The applicant must bring with them their original documents and a brief of research work done during post graduation and latest two passport size photographs.
- Date of Interview – 15th March 2017
- Time of Interview – 11:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Regional Station, IIWBR, Karnal, HP