NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN TRIBAL HEALTH (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH), NAGPUR ROAD, GARHA P.O., JABALPUR (M.P.)-482003
Following positions are to be filled purely on temporary and contract basis for a period of six months or till completion of the project.
Project:- “Screening of G6PD Deficiency among the tribal populations living in Malaria endemic zones and its correlation with anti-malarial therapy in inaccessible areas of kalahandi, Rayagads and kandhamal district of South Odisha” at NIRTH Jabalpur.
Post Title : Project Assistant (02 posts)
Qualification : Graduate Degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology with DMLT/, Experience Molecular/Immunological Techniques such as PCR, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, particularly hemoglobin electrophoresis.
Experience : Experience in Molecular Techniques such as PCR, Proficiency in computers.
Age : 30 years
Consolidated monthly pay in Rs. : 18,360/- p.m.
Work Responsibility :
Will be responsible for field and laboratory based work or any other work assigned by the Principal Investigator. Job involves Research in tribal areas of Odisha.
- Incomplete applications, without photograph or those without required copies of certificate will not be entertained. The Director, NIRTH reserves the right to reject the applications or to cancel the notification without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Late received application will not be considered. Only short listed candidate will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in interview. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be disqualification. Candidates are required to mention their complete address with pin code, Mobile number and E-mail ID in the application. This Institute will not be responsible, if candidates do not receive this call letter due to their incomplete address mentioned in the application. This advertisement will also be available on the Institute’s website.
- Date of Interview – 18th April 2017
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – NIRTH (ICMR) Campus, Jabalpur.