The function of the Applications Chemist – India is to provide full portfolio application support for mass spectrometry based solutions and instrumentation offered by Bruker and its associated applications, whilst maintaining and developing existing and new relationships with clients and ensuring Bruker’s high quality standards are maintained as detailed below:
Job Title : Applications Chemist
No.of.Posts : 1
Requisition ID : 2017-4530
- Provision of telephone, remote and on-site support to users of the Bruker MS solution.
- Conduct training courses for new and existing system users and on new applications.
- Maintain existing clients and develop new relationships with clients.
- Maintain the CRM database.
- Provide Technical assistnace to Bruker sales teams during the sales process
- Present scientific presentations on Bruker MS solution at conferences or seminars
- Manage and maintain key relationships with collaborating partners.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the sales and service departments and liaise between the customer and the Bruker support team to provide exceptional customer support
- Prepare reports required by management including monthly reports and expenses.
- Ensure a safe working environment in accordance with relevant Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) legalisation.
- Masters (minimum) degree in an appropriate science subject (Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology) with minimum 3-5 years work experience in a similar or equivalent environment.
- Laboratory experience in pharma, applied or industrial laboratory will be an added advantage.
- Expert knowledge and proven track record of analytical Mass spectrometry and applications.
- Clear understanding of the Pharma,Clinical, applied and industrial markets, together with a proven track record of working with technology-based products in those markets.
- Understanding of the SAARC/ APAC region would be advantageous.