INSTITUTE OF NANO SCIENCE AND TECHN0LOGY
(An Autonomous institute of Department of science and Technology, GOI)
Habitat Centre, Phase X, Sector 64, Mohali-160062, Punjab
Walk-In-Interview will be conducted in Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali, on 9 th March, 2017 at 10:30am onwards to select one Project JRF and one Project SRF in “DST Nanomission” project. Candidates desirous of appearing must report before 12:30pm.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 2 (1 each)
Project Title : Low cost diagnostic system for public health surveillance targets bacterial enteric pathogens
Principal Investigators : Prof. A.K. Ganguli & Dr. Priyanka
Project Duration : Three years
Age Limit : Must not be over 28 years for JRF and 32 years for SRF as on the DATE of interview (relaxable as per the norms/orders of Government of India).
Salary : Rs. 25,000/- + 10% HRA per month for JRF & 28,000/- per month for SRF+ 10% HRA
Junior Research Fellow
Essential – M.Sc in life Sciences/ Chemical Sciences with NET/GATE qualification.
Desirable – Preferably one year or more Research experience in (theoretical/experimental) in one (or more) relevant areas, such as Microfluidics/ Electrochemistry/ Microbiology/ Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
Senior Research Fellow
Essential – M.Sc. in life Sciences/ Chemical Sciences with NET/GATE qualification or B.Tech/ M.Tech in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
Desirable – Essentially have two years Research experience in (theoretical/experimental) in one (or more) relevant areas, such as Microfluidics/ Electrochemistry/ Microbiology/ Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- Original documents of age proof/ certificates/ degrees/ mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented along with self-attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The position is temporary and initially the position is for one year and likely to be extended at mutual agreement. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular Ph.D. program provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion for Ph.D. program as in INST norms
For further clarification, please contact
Name: Dr. Priyanka
Designation: Scientist C
Institute of Nano Science and Technology
Habitat center, Phase – 10 Sector -64,
Ph No.:0172-2210075(Ext. 314)
- Date of Interview – 09th March 2017
- Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali