DIVISION OF NEMATOLOGY, ICAR-IARI
Lal Bahadur Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012
A walk-in-interview will be held on 07th MARCH, 2017 for the following positions in the DST-funded project entitled “Demonstration of nematode management technologies and farmers’ training under rice-wheat cropping system”
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Demonstration of nematode management technologies and farmers’ training under rice-wheat cropping system”
Emoluments : Rs. 25,000 + 30% HRA
Essential – M.Sc. in Zoology / Botany / Life Sciences with NET qualification.
Desirable – Field experience with knowledge of computers, Handling of Nematodes.
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview only in the format furnished here under. Please bring original and attested copies of all the certificates and one recent passport size photograph. A No-objection certificate may be produced from current employer if applicable.
- Eligible candidates may come for the Walk-In-Interview on 07th March, 2017. Reporting time : 10 AM on 7th March, 2017 at Room No. 307, Conference Room, Division of Nematology, LBS Building, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi – 110 012.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.
- Date of Interview – 07th March 2017
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Room No. 307, Conference Room, Division of Nematology, LBS Building, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi – 110 012.