WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF PROJECT COORDINATOR
The Head, ICAR-IARI Regional Station, Amartara Cottage, Shimla 171004 intend to recruit Project Coordinator (one) in the DST funded project entitled “Establishment of virus free elite mother block of apple in the tribal areas of Kinnaur and Lahaul Spiti in Himachal Pradesh” purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with project. Walk in interview will be conducted on 25/03/2017 at 11.00 am. A detail of the position is given below:
Job Title : Project Coordinator
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Establishment of virus free elite mother block of apple in the tribal areas of Kinnaur and Lahaul Spiti in Himachal Pradesh”
- Project Coordinator I: *Rs.55,000/- (consolidated)
- Project Coordinator II: *Rs.35,000/- (consolidated)
- Project Coordinator III: *Rs.30,000/- (consolidated)
*At present the Emoluments will be Rs.20000/-(consolidated) per month and will be increased as per DST Office Memorandum dated 20.12.2017 as and when budget will be provided and arrears, if any, will be paid accordingly.
- Project Coordinator I – PhD in Plant Pathology/Biotechnology/ Horticulture with minimum 5 years of experience
- Project Coordinator II – PhD in Plant Pathology/Biotechnology/ Horticulture or PG in Plant Pathology/Biotechnology/ Horticulture with minimum 3 years of experience
- Project Coordinator III – PG in Plant Pathology/Biotechnology/ Horticulture with minimum 2 years of experience
Desirable – Work experience in the area of serological and molecular based diagnostic techniques for detection of apple/plant viruses.
- The candidate will have to compulsorily bring the duly filled in application form and declaration (as per the format annexed) all the original mark sheet and certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either final/provisional and one set the self – attested photo copies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted on to the application form. Proof of experience, publications etc also need to be submitted.
- Reporting time for interview: 10 AM at ICAR-IARI Regional Station Amartara Cottage Shimla 171004. Verification of documents will not be entertained after 11:00 AM.
- The interview of the eligible candidate will be held on 25th March 2017 at 11.00 AM in the office of the Head, ICAR-IARI Regional Station, Amartara Cottage, Shimla 171004.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.
- Date of Interview – 25th March 2017
- Reporting Time – 10:00 AM
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – ICAR-IARI Regional Station Amartara Cottage Shimla 171004.