Department of Biotechnology
MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ALLAHABAD
Allahabad – 211 004 (India)
Advertisement for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (On Contract)
Applications on plain paper with complete bio-data along with self-attested photocopies of candidate’s professional certificates are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow to work in research project entitled “Process development for enzymatic conversion of grease into long chain fatty acid”(Sanctioned order no. BT/PR4935/PID/6/ 655/2012, dated: 25.07.2014) sponsored by Government of India, Ministry of Science and Technology, Department of Biotechnology, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Process development for enzymatic conversion of grease into long chain fatty acid”
Tenure of Appointment : one year / completion of the project, whichever is earlier
Age Limit : 30 years on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates)
Fellowship : Rs. 25,000 per month + HRA
Essential – Post graduation degree (M.Tech/M.Sc or equivalent) in Biochemical Engineering/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Analytical chemistry/ Industrial microbiology/Life science and research experience in the field of bioprocess /enzyme technology/industrial microbiology or in relevant area
Desirable – Preference will be given to candidate with experience in related area.
How to Apply:
- The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004 on or before 27/02/2017. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in the Research Project ““Process development for enzymatic conversion of grease into long chain fatty acid”.
- A soft copy of the application should also be sent to the email address of the firstname.lastname@example.org (Principal Investigator/Coordinator). The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview
Application Deadline – 27th February 2017