For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia.
Job Title – Asst Manager – Mass Spectrometry Sales
Requisition ID – 5693
Category – Field Sales
Company Name – Waters Division
The MS Sales Specialist will be responsible for maintaining a customer portfolio and developing new markets for our Mass Spectrometry technology. the individual will help expand Waters Mass Spectrometry products and brand to different markets while providing support to the sales teams with quotation preparation, negotiation management and constant updating of account information
- Will be responsible for directly selling Waters range of products and other equipments introduced by the Company
- Would also give application support, customer education on proper utilization of equipments and developing new market in your region
- Will also be responsible for any assignment entrusted to you from time to time by your Superiors
- Meet or exceed annual sales targets
- Submit accurate and timely monthly reports and sales forecasts
- Attendance at conferences and trade shows
- Keep current on vertical markets dynamics, application trends, and competitive information
- Presentation of courses and seminars on MS area and related topics.
- Support sales team for system configuration definition
- Partner with other Mass Spectrometry Team Members, the Sales team and distributors in order to assist throughout the sales process
- Degree/Master/PHD in scientific areas such as chemistry, analytical chemistry, pharmacy, biochemistry or a related field of science
- Minimum of 3 years experience utilizing Mass Spectrometry systems. Additional experience with UPLC, HPLC, field sales and/or marketing is a plus
- Previous sales experience, preferably selling mass spectrometry or similar scientific instrumentation/systems strong preferred.
- Action orientation and self-driven for results
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good organization / planning / time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good listener