Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area.
Job Title : Genomics – Senior Research Associate/associate Scientist
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
No of Openings : 1
Required Skills :
- Expertise in lab techniques in Genomics and basic molecular biology.
- Expertise and hands on working experience in some of the following areas:
- High throughput RNA isolation and downstream processing for Genomics
- qPCR, Microarray, FISH, RNA seq, ddPCR
- Basic understanding of genomics data analysis (qPCR Expression analysis, Microarray)
- Single cell biology, single cell genomics
- NGS with low input, degraded RNA samples e.g. FFPE
- Knowledge of GLP-like lab practices and the use of quality control and quality assessment parameters in lab
- Good team player.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks under aggressive timelines.
- Ability to work with cross functional matrix teams.
- Good presentation and conversation skills.
Qualification & Experience : Masters with 1 to 5 Years of Experience.
- Antibody development (B cell cloning, hybridoma);
- Stem cell biology, stem cell differentiation protocols;
- Single cell biology, single cell genomics;
- Modern cloning techniques (knowledge of high throughput, fast and efficient cloning methodologies e.g. Gateway, Recombination based),Genomics (NGS, ddPCR, qPCR, microarray, ISH, FISH, RNAScope, CAST-PCR),NGS with Low input, degraded DNA and RNA samples e.g. FFPE, Fluid biopsy, ctDNA NGS;
- Use of automation for cloning, cell biology, HTS, NGS, etc.
- Basic understanding of genomics data analysis (NGS, microarray).
- Knowledge of FACS, ELISA, immunoassays, protein production is nice to have.
Key behaviours to be demonstrated for success in the role :
- Scientific expertise
- Lab technical skills
- Innovative spirit
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
Interfaces and Dependencies (Describe briefly the functions and people with whom the job-holder in this position will need to interact and coordinate with)
Interaction with Internal Team
- Lead Evaluation
- Disease Areas (Oncology, Fibrosis,)
- ECTR PCO
Interaction with External Team (US Team)
- BMS BDC,
- Immuno oncology.
Interested candidates can send there resumes on [email protected]